Sunday, August 14, 2011



Enjoyed a great afternoon with the boyfriend in the city today! I Had a great lunch on the patio and took in all the sights and sounds of Toronto. I was originally born and raised out west in  Edmonton, Alberta however, I give many thanks to the city of Toronto for influencing my personal fashion style The people the food and the music have all been great influences on how I have approached fashion.  Although I have lived in Ontario for 8 years now, I somehow feel that no matter what I will always be a prairie girl.  A prairie girl is humble, open minded and drinks her beer straight out out the bottle!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo