Sunday, August 14, 2011

My back to school Beauty LUXE wish list!














With my fall semester slowly looming..I find myself like a crazy person preparing for the “back to school” grind again.  It’s been an amazing summer so far but I'm eager to get back to my studies!  I take that as a great sign that I enjoy what I major in (Public Relations) and I could only hope to be successful in the industry someday.
I would also like to make it essential to prioritize my time a so I will be able to continue with LALA and garner some good grades!!  It’s becoming a worry of mine, but I'm sure I’ll be fine.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo