Sunday, August 14, 2011

Top 5 favourite fashion designers


1. Zac Posen
2. Proenza Scholuer
3. Versace
4. Diane Von Fustenburg 
5 .Balmain

Zac Posen has always been a integral part of my fashion inspiration in terms of silhouette and his unique and feminine uses of fabrics that appeal to most women. (Think lace, satin and chiffon).  I feel as a man he miraculously knows what flatters a woman’s shape.
To date my favourite collection by far is his spring/summer 2009 collection, that featured fresh girly colours such as (peach, pink mints and pistachios) the cuts and lines were impeccable and well…I can go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo