Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ikea!

I have always been a fan of Ikea.  There is always something for everyone and even if you don't venture out to intentionally buy anything from the store, it is still so much fun to make a day out of it.  The showrooms are my all time favourite to visit.  I usually like to pretend I live in the make believe staged apartments.  SOOOO fun! These were just shots of some pieces that I fell in love with immediately!! I picked up a new duvet cover that's sweet and girly and 2 baby pink storage boxes. I'll be sure to post them soon!  Are any of you Ikea addicts??

xoxo

Deidre

3 comments:

  1. I am SUCH an ikea addict its ridiculous! I definitely know where you're coming from, haha!

    I'm loving your blog :) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair! ;) I like your blog, if you want, we can follow each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, honey! Following your blog!
    http://glamourchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo