Monday, December 19, 2011

New In...

ankle boots: H&M

vanilla body butter: H&M

NYC Nailpolish in "WallStreet"

Wrist watch: Wal-Mart
Six more days until Christmas! All my shopping is almost done but along the way, I picked up some goodies for myself as well. Tis the season, right?  The ankle boots from H&M are my new loves. Very comfortable and easy to dress up especially for the holidays. 

The H&M body butter is also a big hit with me.  It's vanilla scented and smells incredible! Im very intrigued by their new line of skin products now. I picked up the wrist watch from, drumroll please...Wal-Mart of all places.  I love the colour and detailing on it, not to mention the affordable price tag!

I spent the weekend at my boyfriend's parents, where they hosted their annual Christmas party and I had such a blast! Stay tuned for photos from that evening!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo