Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thank you Santa!!!...

Pjamas by La Vie En Rose

H&M jewllery



Dolce & Gabbana  "The One"

Nikon Cool Pix S6100


Booties by Ardenes

Handprint wreath banner from Cole!

Happy holidays dolls!  Hope you all had a great Christmas full of laughter, presents and of course yummy yummy food.

I was more excited to see my son open his gifts than to open my own!  Never in a million years did I ever think that would happen but you truly do think beyond yourself when you become a parent.  Watching him reminds me of what Christmas felt like as a young child centuries ago!  

This is just a post of the gifts I recieved for the holdidays.  "The One" by Dolce & Gabanna, my new Nikon Cool Pix camera and my gorgeous handprint wreath are my newest loves. Thanking mommy,boyfriend and son for those!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Doll ,Merry Christmas :) thanks for having a look at m blog im glad you like it im trying best i'll be doing some personal stuff about my fashion finds and outfits etc. I don't like your blog i LOVE IT... its simply you ,your style is so simple chic and edgy well done doll mwah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great gifts! Lucky you are;)
    Happy New Year! Have a great night;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo