Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Polka Dot Wednesday...






turtleneck and sunglasses:Urban Outfitters/shorts:H&M/leggings:Sirens/shoes: Jeffery Campbell/purse: vintage
A quick outfit post of something that I would probably wear to class during the week.  These polka dot shorts were a diamond in the rough from H&M; a purchase I made last summer.  It's the type of piece I've been able to utilize in my wardrobe throughout every season.  Paired with leggings in the colder months and mixed with a pretty floral tank top in the summer.

Unfortunately the weather has not reached any breaking scorchers yet; hence the turtleneck, but it  was extremely beautiful today! For the first time, it really felt like spring.  I can already see the summer patios, beaches and slushees making their way towards me!  Some spring summer colour outfits in the near future!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your shorts!! Great look!!
    Love your blog to, definitely following.
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo