|skirt:H&M, turtleneck: Sirens:sunglasses: Urban Outfitters/sandals: Aldo|
Stripes seem to be the theme of this outfit: striped turtleneck, a striped zipper at the front of my skirt and of course parking lot stripes in the background. Note: this was NOT on purpose! I've worn this skirt before, seen here and it has definitely been one of my favourite pieces for the summer. I thought it would be interesting to show black and white stripes with the colour of tangerine for an eye catching contrast. Hope you all are enjoying the heat! I know I'am!
And now some thoughts....
1. Wondering how all my favourite reality shows are popping up all at once, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelorette, keeping up with the Kardashians and Big Brother; the list could probably go one but I'll save what little dignity I have left by those honorable mentions.
2. If it's 28 degrees now and I could possibly suffer from heat exhaustion any second, what happens when it reaches over 35 in July!?!?!
3. Bored out of my mind at home now that classes are over and searching like a crazy person for volunteer opportunities or a summer job and ironically enough when school starts back up in the fall, I'll be complaining of having too much work to do, go figure!
4. Remembering to make a list of things I need at the store, instead of being cocky and thinking I can remember it all, consequently leaving me to come home and utter words that should never be spoken. EVER. Well, unless you're a man in a men's locker room. No?
5. Dancing With The Stars finale tonight! See?? and the reality show fixation continues.