Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Inspirational Daily Reminders

 
 Source: PLTW on Flickr.
I've been making it a priority lately to take better care of myself in order to have a more relaxed and happier me!  Number 8 is especially important! Whenever the opportunity presents itself I love to laugh until my insides hurt!  Easy to do since I have a comical 6-year- old boy always making me laugh.

I've been in the process of re-arranging my life for the better and creating a new plan.  Something important to do after major life changes. 

So far this year,  I  completed an intense internship from a major corporation,  graduated from college (pictures to come soon) and I have become a single lady again (cue in Beyonce).  Thus my absence from my blog!  I've been through a lot. 

A list like this is a reminder that there is only one YOU and in order to be a better YOU, practicing these 14 things daily, will make a huge difference!

xoxo

3 comments:

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo