Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday night: Essie & Elle

Happy Sunday! I have decided to spend my evening before a busy day of class tomorrow, catching up on my favourite magazines and doing my nails! Saturday night was filled with laughter, music and cold beer as Matt and I went back to his hometown in Kitchener to celebrate his good friend's birthday.  Needless to say, I'm in desperate need of some R&R.  The young one is in bed early! off too contemplate watching old Sex and The City repeats or a movie.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love my evenings spent fixing my nails and reading magazines and watching films ! Pure relax ! :-)


    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo