Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let it rain on me...

trench coat,  leggings, sweater dress: Forever 21/boots: Sirens/bag:H&M


I have become so invested and dedicated to my blogging that I endure standing in the rain to show you all what I wore today. This is what I would normally go to school in on a typical day.  The sweater dress is a purchase from Forever 21 a year ago and is one of my favourites to wear in my closet in the winter. I personally believe wool  should be a must have in your wardrobe; especially during Canadian winters!

A hot cup of Earl Grey tea is in the works before bedtime. Blasted early Friday morning classes!

XOXO

2 comments:

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo