Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Dressed at The Oscars

The 84th annual Academy Awards graced us with fabulous fashion last night.  One that really stood out for me was actress Michelle Williams in the movie, "My Week with Marilyn", who dazzled the red carpet in this breathtaking burnt orange, Louis Vuitton gown. 

 I was taken away by the subtle detailing of the dress with the peplum waist and pretty feminine cuts.  The colour is what what really got me in the end, very on trend for the spring. A dress like this easily stands alone effortlessly, which Michelle managed to pull off with a simple necklace and colour blocking with a pale pink clutch by Botegga Venetta. Beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. I follow you now girl :)
    This dress is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is pretty & it does encompass a lot of spring trends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! There's something about that colour!

      Delete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo