Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tickle me Pink...




pullover: Zara/leggings: Ardenes/shoes/ JC Litas/ bag: Forever 21
It seems like the week went by way to fast!  I had a week off from school and it's back to the grind on Monday.  I know once I'm back in class I'll be paying for the wonderful time off  indulging in hours of soap opera watching and morning mall crawls!

I have a clothing crush on my Zara hot pink pullover.  I can't wait to also wear this in the spring and summer months when  the weather permits.  I'm thinking a monochromatic look with my pale pink shorts. Ohhhh interesting post idea!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. That pull over is a great colour! Also really like that leopard print purse, it's really fun :) Monday morning, back to the ol grind no more soap operas or mall crawling for me either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very similar to the pink sweater I have, the color looks great on you as well, super cute!

    Cymone
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we discuss how amazing this is?!? Loving your blog :)
    Krystin
    Suburban Faux Pas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hot pink sweater is awesome! I'm a new follower, hope you stop by my blog:)
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo