Happy Valentines Day dolls! Unfortunately I have been struck down by a wicked flu! I miss taking pictures so very badly but my Nikon and I shall reunite very soon! I receive questions about my personal style and favourite places to shop by some of you. So what better time than to do a Q&A for all of you to know a little bit more about me.
1. How would you describe your personal style?
So hard! I suffer from schizophrenia when it comes to my style. I can be preppy, boho and rocker chic all in one week.
2. What outfit have you worn that most represents your fashion style?
There are so many outfits especially ones that I haven't posted yet. However, if I had to choose it would be this outfit below. I love wearing loose fitted blouses that have bright colours. leggings are a definite staple in my closet.
3. What's currently on your wish list?
pastel jeggings ( pink or mint) another pair of JC Litas and a pink MAC book
4. What's your favorite fashionable movie?
6. Where are your favorite places to shop?
H&M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Zara and Sirens.
7. What are your top 3 favorite songs of the moment?
Chris Brown feat. Ben Benassi, "Beautiful People"
Martin Solveig feat Dragonette, "Big In Japan"
LMFAO, "I'm Sexy and I know It."
8. What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Lip gloss, eyeliner and a cheek tint is all you need to make a face look awake. Exfolient and moisturizer are definitely a must too!
9. Who is your current style inspiration?
I’m not her biggest fan but, I can identify with Kourtney Kardashian’s style. I would wear her entire wardrobe!
10. Top tips on looking stylish and glamorous?
Only wear clothes that you feel comfortable in, your confidence will always shine through. Oh! and never dress head to toe in current trends, you end up looking like you're trying too hard.