Sunday, February 12, 2012

R.I.P Whitney Houston 1963-2012

Even if you were never a fan, you knew her name.  I was on Tumblr when I first heard the news of Whitney's death. Her music played a big roll in my childhood.  My earliest memory of her music was the song, "I wanna dance with somebody", when I was 4 years old. In fact, I remember staring at this album cover my mom had all the time hoping I would look like her one day! This is my favourite picture of her. I'm in total shock of such a great talent gone too soon.

What are your earliest memories of  Whitney Houston??

1 comment:

  1. my first memory of Whitney was in 90 years and i looked for this girl with curly long hair and great look, after i looked for and find your amazing voice that i loved!!!And i think that you are a young woman,heheheheh!
    Check my blog,please if you like the color red:
    http://fashionayre.blogspot.com/search/label/vermelho

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo