Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tumblr

Happy Wednesday dolls! Besides having a personal blog of my own, I'm obsessed with my Tumblr blog as well! Tumblr was where I first started my whole blogging extravaganza and is now a place where I collect pictures of inspiration and what reflects my personality.

Lately I've become addicted to re-blogging GIFS (graphic interchange formats). I find myself laughing like a crazy person alone watching them.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Tumblr, I highly recommend it! Think of it as an online scrapbook of sorts with elements of Facebook as well.  Hope you like the pictures and be sure to follow me if you use the site!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo