Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy's Day

top: Garage Clothing/ shorts: Forever 21/ sandals: Aldo/ clutch: thrifted


         Top 5 moments of the weekend: ( in no particular order)

1.Receiving beautiful greenery and a custom card from my  precious little boy for Mother's Day!  The excruciating 5 hours of labour makes a day like this priceless!

2. Attending my boyfriends good friend's engagement party.  A room filled with family and friends in celebration of two people uniting in love.  The energy was amazing and I felt honored to be apart of it.

3. Watching my two favourite men play catch together in the park this afternoon.

4. Popcorn, beer and old episodes of Kids in the Hall with Matt.  I was to young to appreciate the show when it was on air in the early 90's but I must say, it's hilarious!

5. Listening to 3 whole One Direction songs with the boyfriend, despite his reluctance. lol. I love love love exploring music with him.

Happy Mothers Day dolls!

XOXO

9 comments:

  1. love these shorts! happy mother's day to you and your's...hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mothers day! Your sons gift is very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was very cute! you're so sweet, thx Em!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Loveee this outfit! Those shorts are ADORABLE! You look so lovely!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shorts are fantastic! great outfit! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stylish! I love the crochet pants - they look great on you ;)
    xxx,
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely compliments girls! the shorts are definitely being worn out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! I'm following you through Bloglovin AND Google account.

    xo
    Maddy
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    http://freakyfashionfriday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo