Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh my vintage...

pants: thrifted/ tube top: Forever 21/head piece & sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Sooo, Im loving loving loving loving loving...did I mention loving?.... these vintage accordion pants that I scored on yet another thrifting excursion.  I've seen versions of the same pant in Forever 21 and H&M and it wasn't a particular trend I was crazy about, until I tried these on!  The fabric is easy and comfortable, perfect for hot summer days ahead.  I paired it with a black lace tube top from Forever 21, to balance the floral patten.

What do you guys think?

p.s: I have a surprise that I cant wait  to share with you tomorrow. A little somethin somethin I received on my birthday a month ago.  Stay tuned!

XOXO


6 comments:

  1. these pants are amazeballs and go oh-so well with that head piece! i'm an avid thrifter as well girl!

    kaitlin xo
    sceneitinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazeballs...haha I like that. Thanks!!

      xo

      Delete
  2. How cute are those pants?! You pull them off perfectly, great find! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soo cute right? Thanks doll. I'm quite proud of my thrift store hunting abilities.lol.

      xo

      Delete
  3. te ves genial...
    Me encanta tu estilo

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo