Friday, January 13, 2012

Current Favourites!

These are just some everyday essentials that I have been using recently and I know that I can never live without now. I snagged the Olay moisturizer from my mom when I ran out of my usual clean and clear cream.  It was my first time using an Olay product for my face, since I usually use a moisturizer that has salicylic acid to help fight blemishes.  I find the Olay is great at retaining moisture in my skin, especially as the weather becomes colder and more dry.

The Maybelline Baby Lips are also a new obsession of mine.  Great for keeping lips, once again...MOISTURIZED and also has a tint of colour in them as well.  The particular one I have is called "fruit punch" only downside is that it's not flavoured and well, I like my lipglosses to taste good. Lol.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. thx for this sweetie so gonna try great blog too xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments sooo sweet glad u like it!

      Delete
  2. I love Olay, smells amaizing! and has a lonng lasting moisture

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely adore reading all of your comments and questions. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so please leave a link to your site as well!

xoxo